M. Dolors Bernabeu Tamayo, RN, Assoc. Prof
She is Director of the Nursing Department at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB) and Department Exchange Coordinator, Faculty Medicine, UAB. She is teaching “Interventions Mental Health, Drug Additions, Culture, Society and Health”. She has expertise about “Mental Health and Drug Addiction, Active Learning Methods, Problem Based Learning and Innovation”. She is author of several publications and book chapters and member of several professional and Scientific Associations;
- Member of Deans and Directors of Spanish Nursing Association (Vice-president 2012-2017)
- Member of Deans of Catalan Nursing Association
- Coordinator of European Network of Nursing Higher Education (ENNE)
- Member of the Public Health Advisory Council, of the Public Health Agency of Catalonia. Department of Health. Government of Catalonia
- Representative of the Catalan Universities in the Catalan Council of Continuing Education for Health Professions.